The Blind Rabbit
Originally designed as The Salty Fig, this 4,100 s.f. southern gastropub reflected the owner’s desire to create a distinct restaurant with a casually elegant interior. Old brick walls and exposed wood joists combined with wrought iron and new fabric curtains to delineate the space. The eclectic plan is a result of combining several vacant spaces in the in the 1933 building. The elongated, irregular space gives the restaurant a fresh uniqueness one would expect in the Riverside area.